Friday, June 27, 2014

Five for Friday (June 27)


Click Here to Link Up!



Happy 2nd anniversary to my hubby! I feel like if I start listing ALL the things I love about him, I will gush like crazy, and 100 lines later, I'll still be typing. So for the sake of not gushing, I'll just say I love him!



The hubby and I have been in the market to buy our first house. It's been very time consuming because we can't find anything we both like in our price range.

I'm all












and

and


And he's all












and

and

See the problem?? However, believe it or not, we FINALLY found something we BOTH liked, and put our first offer in on a house. I was SO nervous because it was such a grown-up thing to do! At the end of the day, the sellers couldn't meet our price, so we walked away. Oh well, that just means our dream home is still out there!


I've spent my mornings doing a kindergarten screener where we invite upcoming kindergartners in to get a baseline of what they know. It's definitely gotten me excited about starting with a new group of kiddos. Well, at least I was excited until we had one come in who through a tantrum and refused to be tested. That made me wish for a nice, loooooooooong July!

 



I've been working on a lot of new projects for next school year. I'm working on some shapes ideas because that's our first math unit of the year. I'm also revamping my sight word stations (more to come on that in the future) and starting a nursery rhyme project. The problem is that I keep thinking of new ideas before I actually finish the old ones. Does anyone else experience this TPT ADD???

 
We have all sorts of animal things going on at our house this week.

First, we have baby bunnies!!

And a stray cat eating our dog's food.

And a dog who is scared of thunder.

Now I'm off to pick up my 6 year old niece. She's spending the weekend with us while her parents are at M-Fuge. I sense A LOT of Frozen in my future! Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary a few days late! I literally laughed out loud at the house conundrum, and then I made Steven read it! Sounds like a problem we would have. We miss you guys! Oh, and tell my little BFF I said hi!

    Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete