Thursday, February 26, 2015

Don't put your credit cards away yet! Another day of TPT sales is here!

This is the life! We're on Day 2 of a "snow" day. I think after last year's Snow Jam, Atlanta is being EXTRA cautious not to repeat that traffic nightmare. The result? I'm watching Friends on Netflix and spending waaaaaaay too much money at the TPT sale!


Thanks Ladybug's Teacher Files for this great button!
It's here! It's here! It's FINALLY here! My credit card and I have been waiting for this TPT sale ALL WEEK!!! Here are some of my personal faves that are super discounted today. I use these in my classroom ALL. THE. TIME!


Individually: $15
Bundled: $7.50
Sale: $6:00
TPT Discount: $5.40
  
Why I love it: TONS of picture cards for students to sort and match

 
Everyday Price: $3.00
Sale: $2.40
TPT Discount: $2.16
 
Why I love it: I can teach my students the activities included, and then they can apply it again and again to each new list of sight words they have. Makes this station SMOOTH sailing!
 
 
Individually: $4.50
Bundled: $3.00
Sale: $2.40
TPT Discount: $2.16
 
 Why I love it: I've always used Saxon Phonics and always wished for more review activities to go along with it. These packs give those extra activities and they're differentiated! The letters are introduced in the same order Saxon introduces them. 12 consonants are already included, and the others are coming soon!
 

Everyday Price: $2.00
Sale: $1.60
TPT Discount: $1.44
 
Why I love it: There are SO many different kinds of activities that it keeps my students excited throughout our entire shapes unit.

So...what did I get??

Well, I finally took the plunge and got Deedee Wills poetry pack for the entire year.
 
I also got several of Reagan Tunstall's phonics review packs.
 
And some super cute clip art from AlefClipArt!


I hope you keep finding some great deals today!
May the TPT odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment