Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Snow Day Sale!

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let is snow! Here in Atlanta, we're expecting some pretty gross winter storms the next few days, so our school system has already called off school for Wednesday and Thursday (no one wants to recreate the Snow Jam from a couple of weeks ago!!). Since we already had Friday and Monday off for President's Day, I don't have to go back to school until next Tuesday! Yay for an unexpected week off!


My real life BFF Melissa from Don't Let the Teacher Stay up Late told me about a great Snow Day Sale being put on by Carla at Comprehension Connections. You can look below for a list of all of the great products on sale by lots of great teachers!

My new word family bundle is 50% off during this snowy sale! This pack has over 200 pages of activities, picture cards, and practice sheets to help students with word families for short a, e, i, o, and u. It's only $2.50!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Word-Family-Activities-Short-Vowel-BUNDLE-1056972

My Color Word Station pack is also on sale for only $1. This pack provides several activities to practice recognizing and spelling color words. It goes great with Pete the Cat because it's got a groovy shoe theme  =)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Color-Word-Stations-goes-great-with-Pete-the-Cat-791981

I hope you'll visit my TPT store to check out these deals, as well as a load of free stuff I have. Also, look below to find a lot of other great products on sale. The sale goes until Thursday night.
Stay warm, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment