1. It's moving time and boxes are EVERYWHERE! My house is slowly becoming less stuff and more boxes. 8 more days till the movers come!
2. Speaking of moving, I have run into the nicest people while moving. I walked down to the local hardware store to get some bubble wrap, and the owner gave me some for free! (leftovers they had from their last shipment). Then I went to U-Haul to get some giant wardrobe boxes, and the guys volunteered to carry them out to my car and load them for me. Nice people just brighten my day and fill me with warm fuzzies!
3. Holy cow! I just finished Gone Girl. No spoilers here, but this is a GREAT book! I devoured its 400+ pages in 4 days. I couldn't put it down! A great summer read.
4. Last night, I had a board game night with some friends. I LOVE board games and would play them everyday if I could (my poor husband does NOT feel the same way, but he's a good sport anyway!). A couple of years ago, I was introduced to a new board game called Settlers of Catan. It's kinda of like Risk meets Monopoly. You are settlers on this new island and you have to collect resources to build roads, settlements, and cities (doing so earns you points), but WATCH OUT! The robber will steal your resources from you! The person who gets 10 points first wins. If you haven't played before, check it out!
5. I went to the pool for the first time yesterday. That reminded me that I found a website with cute, modest bathing suits on it. I've never ordered one, so I don't know what kind of quality they are, but they look worth a try! Click on the picture to head over to the site.
That's all for me. I hope you've had a great week!!!