1. My husband and I have moved to Atlanta and are getting all settled in! Most of the boxes are gone, but we still have little piles of homeless stuff all over the house. My solution: every time I trip over something, it goes to the Goodwill. =)
2. My principal called me with the news that instead of teaching 2nd grade, I'll be back in kindergarten next year! I taught kindergarten for 5 years, so I'm excited to be going back. Plus, after teach first grade the last 2 years, I feel like I have a better idea of where my kinder-kids need to be to be first-grade ready!
3. My new nemesis is Comcast! I've spent more time on the phone with them in the last week than anybody else trying to get our internet and cable sorted out. A big shout out to the wonderful technician who came out today and got it all fixed! By the way, judging from the number of really mean Comcast memes available online, I'm thinking I'm not the only one who's had problems with them....
4. My new BFF is the Lakeshore Store! I knew there was one in Atlanta, but I didn't realize how close I lived to it! I passed it on the way to church on Sunday and nearly had a panic attack! It's a beautiful, beautiful store!!!!
5. This isn't technically something I did this week, but it's big news, so I'm sharing anyways. Sunday is my one year anniversary to my super-awesome hubby! We've had the best first year of marriage and I'm looking forward to many more years! My present to him: not letting him do any housework or unpacking and forcing him to play a few hours of video games. Aren't I the best? ;)
That's all for me! Have a great weekend!