Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I Made Something!!!!!!!

I did it!!!!! I made something to share with anybody and everybody who wants to use it!!!!! I'm SO excited!!!!!!!!

Ok, let me back up. One of the main reasons I started a blog was because of how much I use other people's blogs. Teachers share so many awesome resources and ideas, and I wanted to contribute as well. So my real-life bestie Melissa from Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late helped me set up this blog and taught me how to make activities for my classroom. Thanks, Melissa!

So....TA-DA!! Here it is! My first activity. It's a long vowel sort that reviews vowel digraphs like AI, AY, EI, UE, EY, EE. My fellow first grade teachers helped me test it out today and they approved. I hope you can use it, too! There's two versions to differentiate the difficulty (if your school is like mine, differentiate is the ultimate buzz word!). Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you getting all fancy and leaving freebies!!! I'm going to repin it for you and let it fly around Pinterest world!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete